Welcome 188.8.131.52, this is your first time on our page
Each participant may enter maximum 3 projects, but you may not enter the same project in different categories!
The entered project must have been made within the past two years and should be send on CD or Floppy-Diskette (in case of no other specification).
The author (authors) could participate with up to 3 projects.
The organizers have the right to use all registered projects in all "Computer Space 2004" materials.
Deadline for receiving the applications and for registration: 15.09.2004
Registration for participating in the contests has to be made in two parts:
- online registration of the project(-s)
- confirmation of the registration from the organizers (up to ten days).
- sending of all needed information materials by eMail email@example.com or via post (to address).
Necessary documents for participating:
- Abstract/Description of the project (up to 1/2 page)
- Brief CV of the author(-s) (up to 1/2 page)
- Photo of the author(-s) and picture from the project(-s)
- Version of the project (on video, audio tape, CD, www address or printed visual material) - *should be sent by ordinary post (to address).
Please, send the information materials:
- in written and in electronic version (3,5" floppy disk or a CD-ROM)
- in english
- and do not forget to to write your address, phone/fax number, eMail, web site
Also, organizers could help authors in organizing their presentations and could cover the accommodation of some of the participants during the forum Computer Space days.
The participation of individuals, non-profit organizations-NGO's and companies is free of charge till 10.08.04. After this date participation fee is 20 lv. or 15 euros.
After the online registration the participation tax must be transferred to the following bank account.
Presentational and advertising company performaces (between 1 and 3 hours) are organized with the organizators' agreement and costs 100 Euros.
If you have some ideas for events, workshops, or participation in the symposium, please contact organizers as soon as possible, but before 15.09.2004.
The earlier registration could assure better place in the program and opportunity for financial support of the participant.