IntroCategoriesParticipation rulesJury and PrizesInfo officeRegistrationRegistered projectsOrganizersContactsDiscussion BoardWinners
Welcome 188.8.131.52, this is your first time on our page
|Jury and Prizes|
There will be five nominated projects for each category. The organizers will give prizes to all of the nominated participants. The first prize winners will be awarded also with statues.
The winners will be announced and awarded at the official Gala Evening within the frame of the Forum
In 2003 the prizes were handed by the President of the Republic of Bulgaria, ministers, and vice-ministers and by directors of leading companies.
The evaluation criteria for all projects are as follows:
- Aesthetics, originality
- Compelling conception
- Innovation in the special expression of vivid and sonic imagination
- Technique and quality of the project.
Criteria in different subcategories of the web design are with different weights.
The members of the Jury are:
- Anastasia Salabasheva - FATUM
- Blagomir Aleksiev - Sound editor and computer music composer
- Denitza Djeneva - Chief editor of ComputerNet
- Detelina Atanasova - NetInfoBG AD
- Georgy Krumov - The Net
- Dimcho Daskalov - "24 hours" newspaper
- Ivaylo Seferov - Animator
- Ivelin Stefanov - Head of department in Information Service Pls and judge in the international 2004 WebAward Competition.
- Prof. Mihail Momchedjikov - Sound-acoustics and Sound-processing Laboratory at Technical University-Sofia
- Naiden Nikolov - Chief expert in the administration of the president of the Republic of Bulgaria and lecturer in University of Sofia
- Rajna Denitsova - Dir.bg
- Petyr Nejchev - NetInfoBG AD
- Plamen Hristov - Microsoft Bulgaria
- Vasil Lefterov - David Holding Web Team
- Viktoria Bitsova - ICT Development Agency
- Vladimir Djambazov - Composer and performer of electronic music
- Sokol Sokolov - Online manager - IDG
- Svetoslav Dubov - Cybermark
Chairman of the Organizing Committee and the jury (non-voting) - Dr. Rosen Petkov